BM12 is a portable ipl machine hair removal system,using 610-950nm wavelength intense pulsed light irradiated into the skin directly, so it can destroying the hair follicles in the mesoderm, achieve the purpose of super and permanent hair removal.
Features of portable ipl machine:
* Machine auto-checking to ensure machine safety
* Good water circulation system
* Alarm protection system of water flow and water temperature,stop all working immediately in case of any risk at the first time,offering the best protection for both the machine and users.
* High quality CPC connector for easy installation & operation,no water leak,safety assured.
* User friendly software for simple or professional operation.
Portable Ipl Machine BM12-IPL Parameter:
8.4’’ FTF true color touch screen
Skin Color Options
sponge+aluminum alloy box
110V or 220V
1. Remove undesired hair permanently from various areas of the body for all kinds of hair color
2. Remove speckles,age spot,sun-induced freckles from various types of skin
3. Remove facial vascular lesions
4. Skin rejuvenating and lessen deep wrinkles
5. Tighten skin and remove acne
Portable IPL Machine FAQs:
Q: How long does Ipl hair removal take?
A: You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. Ipl hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so it must be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least six Ipl hair removal sessions that take place four to ten weeks apart.
Q: How should I prepare for Ipl hair removal?
A: With Ipl hair removal, nobody will know you’re undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). Ipl hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results.
Q: What does Ipl hair removal feel like?
A: Most clients describe the sensation as a mild “hot pinch,” similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. In most cases, the sensation goes away almost immediately.